Friday, January 20, 2006

hm..even i thought my blog was dead

I think my blog died. But I'm still alive, and you can stil access my blog online.. so technically, it's still around.

Sem 2 of 4th year in UTM has started. Not too much to do at the moment, usual tests. Practice for orchestra has started, another recording scheduled on the 13th of February. I understand why my sifu doesn't want to go for these type of recordings anymore -- which rocker at heart would want to drill out a joget beat?? for no pay.. Even for myself, I might bug the conductor to get another drummer so that I can sort of 'retire'. Being in the orchestra was fun while it lasted - actually it's still fun- but all good things come to an end, and I want to be ready when that day comes. I hope the conductor will know that I won't mind if he finds a replacement soon. I think he's getting tired of fetching me for practice already.. whoo..


1 comment:

Chia said...

it's ALIVE!!! Oh.. what a miricle.. hahaha.. welcome back.