Tuesday, January 24, 2006

late at night, sleepy

Thanks to Ai Lin and Sue, my PC is now user-friendly again. After changing the grafic card provided by Sue and screwed in by Ai Lin, I can now listen to my own music and view my own pictures. I've been using Sue's PC ever since my old grafic card fried up. Thanks Sue and Ai Lin!

Ooh, CNY's coming. I'm planning to drop by JJ and get a box of mandarin oranges. I've to give some of it to my orchestra conductor, as a way to say thanks for ferrying me around all this while to practices. Heard that the oranges are quite sweet. I did go to JJ today but it slipped my mind to get them.

Funnily, I'm typing this on Sue's PC, because I was too lazy to open mine. Haha :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome. then you should buy one box of mandarin oranges for me also. muahha.. :)