Saturday, February 11, 2006

my own drumsticks, finally!

Finally after talking about getting it for so long, I now have my own pair of drumsticks. It cost me RM37, after an RM2 discount. Got it from C&M, beside Ong Lai in Tmn U.

It's the same pair that my friend's using. Plastic tip, black rubber grip, 7A length. Zildjian. Very nice indeed. Now I can do some rhythmic practice in my room.

Here's a bit about my Sunday before I hit the books for tomorrow's test:

About 38 of us will be boarding the bus to take us to KL for Spectrum U's 5th season's recording. These people consist of the orchestra, dancers, back-up singers and singers. We leave on Sunday night, reach there, record on Monday, chao on Monday.

Then Yin and I will be taking some quiz on Tuesday afternoon since we will be M.I.A. on Monday (the rest of the class would have taken it on Monday).

In case you're wondering--no, I won't be using my own drumsticks for the recording. I can just use my friend's. At the moment my sticks will only be seen by me and my roommates, haha. Don't ask me why, it's too new to be taken around. Besides, I'd be accused of showing off if I bring it around. As you know, I'm no pro in drums yet, hahahaha.

Ok, I think it's time for me to hit the books..








No comments: