Friday, April 28, 2006

2 faced people and people i tried to be friends with

this post is for the person(s) who:

talk behind my back
try to mess with me
think they're greater better smarter than me
look down on me, like im not good for anything

your attitude is driving me crazy
i've a few words for you, but it's all foul
i'm doing my best to keep them to myself

please don't cross the line
many times you almost did
i do not want to see the day that you do

i thought that we were friends
looks like we drifted apart
so near physically yet miles away in reality
i wonder what happened

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm,eh,need me 2 'peng' d fella 4u? :p walau, if u were refering to me den I ma sendiri cari susah :p

miao said...

haha...no dear.. it's not u la!! how can wor...heheheeh...but thanks for your offer, will take it up if i ever need it hehehee....

Anonymous said...

take care gurl.. (hoping tat it's not me). i'm a bit busy this days. day n nite at ecad lab only.. have fun training gurl.