Wednesday, July 05, 2006

end of internship

whee... the end of my internship is coming. in less than 2 weeks time. and im supposed to be preparing my report--instead im blogging. oh well..

can't say i didn't learn anything during the 10 weeks i spent in kulim. well, i learnt stuff--technically and non-technically. really lucky to have a decent manager. very understanding guy.

1 more year to graduation. so many people tell me that it'll be over before i know it. im not sure if its a good thing or not-- i find that i can adapt to working life, so i may not miss studying life as much as others. besides we'll have to join the work-force sooner or later, so why not earlier than later.. uh.. anyone who knows me knows how indifferent i am to so many things. heck, "indifferent" could even be my middle name... hehehe.

hahaa..oh well, i'd better get to my report, before my manager comes after me for it :)

3 comments:

E-quan said...

hey..how cha doin'?

today's the last day of training rite? mixed feeling?

u quite the long din blog hor? one month one entry issit? keep ur readers anticipating?

all the best wey..c u back in skudai.

take care.

miao said...

ahhaha..
ya lah, im not a very active blogger like you ma. have quite few readers anyway, so it doesn't really matter how often i update hehehe..

c u around too..take care :)

miao said...

ahhaha..
ya lah, im not a very active blogger like you ma. have quite few readers anyway, so it doesn't really matter how often i update hehehe..

c u around too..take care :)