Friday, August 25, 2006

so many things happened..

its early morning now.. goin to hit the sack soon. thought of updating my blog..which is half alive haha. er.. i don't update frequently cos i don't have many readers hehe.. er, if u read my blog, could you leave a comment? at least i'll know lor..

... a lot of things happened to my car.. of late. creepy stuff, accidents, broken glass, crash boom bang.. you name it la. really affected my sub-concious mind, til i became kind of blur. haha, ask my room-mate, she'll tell you bout how i almost shampooed my hair twice :) hmm..

rewinding back to the recent past.. this should be mentioned..
no matter how much i want to avoid it.
no matter how much it hurt me, you and another.
no matter how little importance you wish to place on the matter.
no matter what the reasons you voiced out, but maybe kept back the real ones..
i could go on..
but i'd better not, because the further i go, the deeper the pain gets..
do you know its really hard for me to even type this out..

anyway i wish you all the best. i'm not sure what you think of us anymore.. but if our friendship was meant to be, then .. que sara sara? what ever will be, will be.

~~~~~~

lets move to another more uplifting story--the story of how i i like to 'kapchai'. that's check out cute guys in english. here's the odd part--my taste.. hehe. i somehow seem to go for malay dudes. yes you read right. no, there's nothing wrong with chinese guys. just that my tendency--or i want to call it ex-tendency--was to look at the malays..

notice the term ex-tendency? its because i've decided to put a stop to checking out these kind of guys.. its an unhealthy habit hehe.

sigh.. just before i decided on this so-called policy.. i found this cute guy in my econ class.. he's sooo good-looking.. if you're curious bout him, you can ask me in class, i'll point him out to you.. hehe... super yummy eye candy..shlurp.. kekeek..

haha ok, i'd better stop before i creep you guys out :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeh.... dun always kap chai le..
soon he might find out somebody's watching him (blue shirt one in jusco???)ahaha~~~

when u wan to post up your so called "sei mei hall of fame" in your blog? very eager to hv a look on it ooh..

by : ----- who???