Wednesday, September 06, 2006

7 months pregnant

Hey! Not me lah!
Silly.
My friend la. Hey, not student lah!
Silly.
Working already one, got 'suai ge' husband some more hehehe.. He's like so super 'suai', so everytime I meet him, I 'cuci mata' lo, what you expect me to do wor, be a 'kuai kia' meh...
Wah.. today she broke down oh.. too stressed from work, then 7 months pregnant some more, not easy you know! (cheh..as if I know how its like to be pregnant hehehe).
2 more months for me to decide if I should get her something..for the baby. Like some clothes or something. Its baby #2 for her. #1 is growing big and strong hehe.
Hmm..hope she can settle her emotions down, I'm sure she's going through a lot, with all the difficulties in her work, as well as carrying her baby. Chin up k!!

No comments: